Saturday 23 August 2014

Bye-bye for now

Hi, guys...so have you been reading all of my entries? Whether you have or you haven't, I guess it's been a great adventure to explore various unique yet painful beauty practice all around the world, right? Frankly speaking (read: writing), apart from you all, it's me who have learnt lots of new things while writing all the entries. This blog assignment is an eye-opener task, I must say :)

Here comes the confession part. I'm really a newbie to blogging world, so having come this far in my attempt to make this blog as lively as possible is such a blessing to me. Alhamdulillah. It ain't easy for me you know, but it's worth it :') 

"I'm a happy girl~~~" Alhamdulillah :)
Courtesy to Google Image

As usual, lots of thanks to those who have helped me throughout these few weeks- my lecturer Madam Hawinda Hj Karmon, for her  constructive comments; my brother, for his guidance and blog tutorials in helping me give life to this blog; my parents, for their endless encouragement for everything I do (especially assignments, lol ); my lovely friends, Haz and Husna, for their useful tips on blogging and last but not least, to all my fellow classmates who have been helping while struggling together in completing this blog assignment.

So, for now, should I say 'Bye-bye'? I guess so. Have a nice day everyone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment